Friday, May 8, 2015

France - Paris, Eiffel Tower at Dusk

Paris
Paris et ses merveilles ... (Paris and its wonders)
La tour Eiffel (1887-1889). (The Eiffel Tower)
Photo: Peet Simard.
2015

The sender writes:
I am sending this postcard because I know how much you love them  :D  Paris is just as beautiful as I imagined it would be - and even more.

- - - - - - -

I have to write a personal note here.  Please, when you are on vacation, send a postcard to someone. Even if they do not collect them.  I send cards to people all the time and they say how nice it is to get something in their mailbox that is not a bill. This was sent to me by the daughter of some friends of ours and it brought me great joy when I read it.  Make someone smile during your next trip and send a postcard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment